Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

its been awhile since i could hold my head up high...

...and everything i cant remember

as i watch my reflection
flow and fade
i learn that not every teardrop makes the same ripple.
not every step leaves the same print.
not every heart beats to the same rhythm.
and not every man, is worth the extra breath.
why let him obscure your hearts rhythm
why let him make it skip a beat?
why let him make you watch as he leaves
why let him make you step away from love?
why let him force you to shed your own tears
why let him allow your reflection to ripple?
as i watch my reflection
flow and fade
i'll never again let it ripple and fall.

.as fucked up as it all may seem.
the bolded stuff is Staind- Its Been Awhile
from now on...
happy thoughts
welcome back
.death.of.beauty.

No comments: