Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Boy Test aka "Survival Of The Fittest"

My lab was restored. By what, you ask?
The old potion... the aggressive potion. The vial that sent me to the emergency only one year ago. Fixed me, and lifted me up once more. This happened April 11, 2009, and I simply have forgotten to log it. Thinking it would be wise to give it another shot, I mixed the vial with what was left of my chemical mixture. And so the colour changed to a smooth, simple reddish-pink.
A Love Potion.

I had found it. The one. The only. My personal alpha and omega. I fell in love. I still am in love. I think I may always be in love with him, his vial. Him. There were so many risks involved, and it literally pains me to say it, but I don't think I can ever find someone like him again.

Unfortunately, it would soon come to an end. The Love Potion is not permanent, and can only last for another year before they ship his mixture away for war and army purposes.
Three.
Three years. He's in the army for three FUCKING years.
And still my love for him won't fade. As much as his will, mine will not. Unfortunately to this relationship there are severe repercussions. Every once in a while it would fade to a jealousy green, and every so often, it would become a dark aggressive red. But love is love, and we must deal with the obstacles that come in between.

But since he is going away soon, he wants to move away from my mixture. Live free and lose all morals. Become more involved with other random vials in the lab. Leaving me heartbroken and empty.

As of now, the vial is red.
A question for anyone who cares:
How Can You Be In Love With Someone When You Also Want To Play The Field And Live Free Before Leaving Forever?

No comments: