Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

uhhh yea =D

Okay so I have this friend.
She's pretty much the same person as me.
I swear I was not high when saying this.

Basically, we are a part of a different world.
you kno those angels and devils on peoples shoulders?
Yea, we're in the angel/devil world.
And together, we make up one person in a bigger world,
with features that combine the two of us.
Soooo my friend called being the devil first, but that is not going to happen
because we interchange angel and devil roles
sooo sometimes i'm the angel, and sometimes i'm the devil.
and so the angel is sometimes the devil
and the devil is sometimes the angel
...
and our host is just really stupid.

WOOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL.
<3
I thought you meant you posted it on FB.