Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

i'll keep my mouth shut but my fingers will run wild forever

too busy
I get it.
but facebook can't keep it's mouth shut
I never really understand why I'm so surprised to see a new update
every
time
I sign on.
It's the
pang feeling
you have when you get somewhat hurt.
only somewhat.
because my years resolution forbids me to feel more.
like I was saying.
I'm keeping my mouth shut.
No more texts.
No more IMs.
No more wishing, hoping, praying.
I need to see some blood sweat and tears.
Maybe a cliche
Maybe a gesture.
Anything.
Because though you're still here.

I feel like you've already left...

Silently sulks
the
Death Of Beauty.

No comments: