Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, March 8, 2008

i dont want to be...

...the one, the one, the one that you forget

bloodshot eyes and crows feet
bleeding backs and dagger glares.
worry lines are reminders that nothings easy.
darkened skies remind her to just keep it easy.
i pity the lovers and friends,
nothing lasts a lifetime.
break my mind
break my heart
watch thoughts and emotions explode.
watch me trip and fall
like the clumsy hearts..
it's all they seem to do nowadays.
repetitive thoughts
easy.easy.easy.easy.easy.easy.not easy.
bloodshot eyes and crows feet.

.i don't, i don't, i don't just want to be your regret.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.