Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, February 2, 2009

hush, you colour my eyes red...

...your loves not live it's dead

keeping a close eye on what i want
but all my focus on the one thing i cannot have.
it's hard to say i miss you.
so i don't.
body language is a powerful thing
and my now baggy jeans say it all.
my failed attempts
at ridding myself of this hurt.
my intentional papercuts.
my hollowed eyes.
facial features becoming more vibrant.
pale skin against crimson lips
and the empty blue eyes lined in darkness.
just because i have found someone new,
does not mean i cannot forget the old.

.this letter has written itself inside out again.

No comments: