Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

What Am I?

i am just that irritable itch
in the one unreachable region of your back.
the chill running up and down your spine.
the wind that gives you goosebumps
making your hair stand on end.
i am the drowsy pill that's slowly kicking in,
the drugs you can't ignore.
i am the eyes that peer through the shadows.
the voice you think you hear
whispers of "you know you miss me."
i am the cramp in your leg,
the "pins and needles" in your feet.
i am your loose shirt thread.
the wrinkle in your forehead.
i am your misplaced curl.
the eyelash in your eye,
to make your eyes water
pick me up and wish me away.
i am the missed,
the missing,
the lived, loved, and the lost.
i am dreams.
i am reality.
i am the flaw.

No comments: