Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Friday, March 26, 2010

his song.

"I don't love you
I'm just passing the time.
You could love me if I knew how to lie.
But who can love me I am out of my mind.
Throwing a line out to sea.
To see if I can catch a dream."

Everyone in my life lives in a dream world. You think you can just do absolutely anything you please, without caring about how it may affect others. Once again I give a big Fuck. You. to those lovely folks in my life who believe that anything is possible if you just believe.... no, anything is possible if you believe you can work hard enough to achieve it.
No love
No time
No secrets
No mind
No hook, line, sinker
No dreams.

Get your heads out of the clouds and back into your dense heads.


No comments: