Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

*...let me go this time...*

sorry i'm fading out today,
i just havent had the time,
to separate my thoughts and know
my reason from my rhyme.
i hear the outgoing calls,
they try to reach my ears,
they hiss and screech and call my name
a thousand nights of fears.
leave me alone,
i cant stand my pain.
worry no more,
just let me fall to shame.
your hands are cold
my heart is old.
withering eyes and
just let me go this time.

No comments: