Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, April 6, 2008

and i cant sleep tonight...

...because all the lights are scaring me.

why is it that everything that is bad for you
just makes you feel so good?
why is it that the one you loved to hate
becomes the one you hate to love?
(love being an overexaggeration of course.)
~walk me home in the dead of night,
whisper it in my ear.
hold me like you'll never go,
because that is all i fear.
show me angel smiles,
it's all you are to me.
kiss me like it's the last time,
let my butterflies roam free.
it's hard to say what i see in him,
when all he points out are flaws.
it's hard whenever he does something right,
i'm reminded of his wrongs.
it's hard to say that you love someone,
when you don't know how it will feel.
it's hard when you look in his eyes,
and wonder if it's really real.
it's hard that i can't fall asleep at night,
because i just can't read his mind.
it's hard when you want to know how he feels,
still you're scared of what you might find.~

.they're scaring me tonight.
- bolded and title are courtesy of Cocaine by AKissForJersey

No comments: