Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

nothing is reall...

i'm in florida.
i'm in the United States...
and the more miles we put between
the more i hate to miss.
i miss it all.
i'm chewing nails like a piece of gum
and playing a game of tug-o-war with my own hair.
seeing palm trees wishing they were covered with snow
wishing the pool was for skating not swimming
its amazing how human i've become.
so human that it hurts
i love, i lose, i feel, i fear
i miss, i mope, i sin, i tear
and all these things all add up
and i end up missing the most.
and the more miles we put between
the more i hate to miss!

[living is easy with eyes closed and misunderstanding all you see
let me take you down because i'm going to
strawberry fields.... forever]
--beatles

So.Far.Away... I Stand As The
DeathhOffBeautyy

No comments: