Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

...what do you see?

my life is an ongoing circle
peek through blinds and see the fog,
a day to match my mind.
hug me on a cold winter morning
you could always warm my heart.
it surprises me how much i thought you didn't care.
if eyes are gateways to the soul, then i'm slipping away.
let's fall like tears down the faces of those who believed
let's be nothing.
nothings impossible.
nothings special.
nothings out of reach.
let's be nothing,
because nothing lasts forever...
i'm tired of waiting for those words
that i must tell first...

No comments: