Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Original: She's A Let Down, But She's Worth The Pain

{C} i'm taking my shot {Am}
i'm losing my mind {G}
what do you see when you look in my eyes {C}
hopeless and weak {Am}
i'm admitting defeat (G)
what do you feeel when i'm there in your arms

{A} words never spoken
glances never passed and {G}
now i believe we are going far off track

{pause} i can be your {Em} let dooowwwnnn {G}
i can be your {Em} sweetest misery {G}
i'll take down my {Em} haloooooo {G}
and show you this {Em} darker side of me {G}
{G} so let me be your greatest, {pause} greatest let down

...its all i got so far

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it... what are the letters in brackets? :S

.Death.Of.Beauty. said...

chords
its an old one i thought i'd fix up
iunno what its about so far... it could have meaning and it could just be another random song

Signed,
.Dee.Oh.Bee.