Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

...a daylight bulb, and a flick of my switch, i'm wrapped in my darkness...

It's weird
how in the middle of a crisis
I am calm and collected.
but when the weight of the world is lifted
and i finally have room to breathe
I collapse from stress and anxiety
too scared to be carefree
because i always anticipate
another disaster.

Our lives are surrounded by hurricanes.
We cannot just say that our life is a hurricane,
because we never have just ONE eye.
One calm moment in the middle of life
before and after an off-the-chart storm.
No, it's one hurricane after another.
We know it is, and we feel when they come and go.
And the eyes are just never big enough...
never long enough...
they never last, as much as you want them to.
And just when you've become comfortable...
here comes the storm to whisk you away.


Who Will You Be When The Storm Comes Around?
The one who creates a perfect heaven in the eye only to leave more depression when the storm strikes?
Or
The one who is too busy worrying in the eye to suffer the severity of the oncoming crisis?

I'll Just Be
The
                DeathOfBeauty              

No comments: