Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, September 14, 2009

you are my sweetest downfall...

Wow I kinda really like Regina Spektor.

I've decided that metal and screamo doesn't help with data management problems.... so my new friend suggested to me some Regina Spektor... and I love it.
I'm dying for a voice like hers.... like whoa
INTENSE

In other news... I'm bipolar... not actually but I go from happy STRAIGHT into anger/ depressed.
My exboyfriends reading this.... so I can't reveal anything to my blog anymore about how much I hate him and how pointless he is and how he means nothing to me... =O
What did she say?
Huh?
What?
Exactly ;D

Oh jeezus
must go.... ADD ATTACK
WILL WRITE MORE LATERRR

DEATHOFBEAUTY...!?
...may be on drugs ;P

No comments: