Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

ABehDeh

I hate being paranoid.
...
It's not new that I've got anxiety and paranoia.. kinda.
But now i'm more open about it.
I can't help it hah.

How do I cope?
I think in my head:

The harder you squeeze the more it slips away.

Deep Breath,
and I'll once again submerge myself in the icy waters

But once a cruel Facebook group about you is created,
you have every fucking right to hate the fucking world.

If it's not real

You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah

-- DeathOfBeauty --

No comments: