Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You know that I love you so...

...I love you enough to let you go.

When my evergreen tree matches the fall leaves,
I'll draw my line of love.
sweet kisses leave sour aftertastes
and emotions change like October leaves.
we're mixing seasons baby,
and winter's not my type,
and last time I checked...
flowers don't live through the blizzard.
warm hugs do nothing to ice hearts.
that's all you are, right?
Ice, Glass, Frozen, Solid, Stone.
cold, hard, fragile parts
and you just had to steal my heart.
I'm taking it all back now, and you think I won't last .

my heart is glasss but my mind is steel
you really are a gorilla playing with a flower.
I'll turn to you one last time,
"all I need to know is that I'm something
you will be missing."
And thats when my evergreen
turned the autumn shade.

. I'm Already Gone.

No comments: