Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, January 11, 2010

But on the plus side...

Me and a couple of friends participated in the ImprovToronto annual No Pants Subway Ride!!!
And yea, I saw my lovely red hair on the mother fucking News at 11:00.
Fuckkiin rad.

So then we decided it would also be fun to walk down Queen Street without pants.
Some phrases of the day
"SLUTS!!" (People in a car, they're awesomesauce)
"God Bless Canadian Girls!"
"Did you lose a bet or something?" (Employee at Adrenaline Tattoo)
"You girls are brave." "Aren't  you guys cold?!?!"
"What's the deal with the no pants?"
"I'm so confused!! Augh my head hurts now man.." (Cashier at Adrenaline Tattoos)
And many many more of course.


Then after getting our pants back on at around... 5ish, we continued our journey in downtown Toronto,
with some
FREE HUG SIGNS!!!!
Yea, we pulled out some cardboard signs and started asking people for free hugs.
People can be quite cruel, and then again, people can be quite nice.
We got an inspirational speech sort of thing from this lovely old-ish woman while in the middle of a group hug, it was very adorable.

Responses to "Free Hugs?":
"..Perverts!" (creepy old guy)
"Ohh free hugs! Now I'll give you ladies a free kiss, Mwah Mwah!" (sexy guy on the street with an accent who gave us kisses on the cheeks. Awkward but nevertheless hilarious)
"You sure? I smell like belgian waffles." (person that worked at a waffle place, and smelled delicious!)
"How much?" (To which I replied, It's free, so that'll be five bucks please.)
"Anything for you beautiful ladies!"

And we got a couple of people who wanted pictures with us, and a couple who asked for our names, which was kinda creepy, but the pictures were cool.

Kay well it's like, 1 in the morning and I might wanna think about going to bed!
Or I will,
yea, I will.

Still angry, annoyed, upset, and in the mood for some fucking dedication and honesty
I sleep as the
Death Of Beauty

No comments: