Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Most annoying phrase in the whole fucking world.

"What do you want from me?"

Fucking HATE that question
Why?
Because I immediately start feeling like a naggy little bitch for even complaining about anything.
What do you want from me?
What do you want me to say?
What Do You Want?
...
What do I want????
I just want to live a fucking normal life with a normal and loving family, and a normal and successful school average, and a normal and loving relationship and to just feel like I actually belong in this fucking world.
Because honestly I have NONE of the things I mentioned above. Then again neither do most people... so NOW I'm being a naggy little bitch

So basically
Nobody should EVER ask me "what do you want from me?"!!!
Because if I'm not smiling on a daily basis,
and I'm not giving you any real answer,
then I don't fucking know either.

Angry, annoyed, upset, exhausted, and just really not in the mood for any more shit,
I stand tall as the
Death Of Beauty

No comments: