Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

joke me something awful just like kisses...

...on the necks of "just friends "

i shudder at your icy stares,
it tends to match your heart.
words tend to flow out of my mouth
with no sense of direction.
they just hit whoever takes it seriously.
now i know what they mean when they say
"so wrong it's right".
start at the heart and walk away,
we'll always meet in the end.
i keep my hands in my pockets
because everything i come close to tends to leave.
or i just push them away.
i've been hearing echoes of the same words
that make me feel as though i'm in a sound proof room.
hush your words of the so-called "comfort"
i'm not listening anymore.
i promise you my heart
but all promises can be broken.
i shudder at your icy stares,
it tends to match your heart.

.we're the kids who feel like dead ends.

No comments: