Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

oh i like the way you make me feel

the way i feel about you

oh the way you make me smile

oh i like the way you make me touch

the way i love to touch you

oh the way you work that smile



{i want you to run a,way}

{forget about the times we shared}

{everysingle moment that i'm there with you,}

{everything i said i wouldnt do}

with every step you should take

makes my very empty heart break

every second without you i would ache

but its the best i can do

to keep me from hurting you

No comments: