Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, February 3, 2008

thrown in all directions...

...epitome of perfection

swallow your pride
along with your guilt
on which you ride on like a brand new car.
fake a smile and wave my worries away..
ohh if looks could kill....
i havent slept well in so long
my ceiling has lost all interest in me.
i realize its not polite to stare for hours on end.
i'm writing this at 2 am, spare me the shittyness.
my only weekend sleep lasts me from 5am to 7 am
then 11pm to 1pm.
i hate when people go to doctors for their problems
when they already know the answer.
sleeping disorder? yes i'm fucking stressed.
lab coats just lighten my mood...
i wish we were all silhouettes,
just shadows.
because shadows have no flaws.
only quality hearts are made of plastic,
but even the crazy glue can lie to you.

.time is standing still.

lamelamelamelame
sorrry
confuzzling love life.
why does the guy i need to break up with,
have to be the most sensitive guy in the school?

No comments: