Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

blech

It sucks that the only thing thats actually making me look forward to Florida is the major shopping spree in Hot Topic and other US stores that I like.
But it sucks that I'm going away from everyone... seems like there's going to be something going on, and I will completely miss it.
Out of the loop.
At least I'll be home for New Years, and get my New Years kiss... yay hahaha
Writers Block is eating away at my soullll
And I have no idea what to do!!
...
except yell at myself through blogpost
...
that's always fun
GAHHHHHH
Kay I'll try to post later, but it's doubtful
ciao

dOb

No comments: