Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

please come now i think i'm falling, i'm holding to all i think is safe...

...it seems i found the road to nowhere

sometimes i wish i could close my eyes forever
because the best things in life are unseen.
well i guess that's why we close our eyes when we dream.
that's why we close our eyes when we kiss.
that's why darkness, is not a bad thing.
to achieve the impossible dream, i try sleeping.
its my own reality, or lack thereof.
sometimes i wish i could close my eyes forever
but i'm too afraid of hitting something on the way out.
sometimes i wish i could close my eyes forever
but i'm too afraid of missing whats right there in the open.
sometimes i wish i could close my eyes forever
but i just dont want to miss a thing.
i dont want to skip a moment,
a beat,
a cue.
i dont want to stay in my dream life,
because a life of dreams is not a world at all.
it's a state of mind, its just what you make it to be.
life is a joke, you have to make fun of it to make the best of it.
life is a battle, you have to fight to make it through the day.
life is planned out for us, and it's what you make it.
a dream life would be a wonderless life,
wheres the life in that?
sometimes i wish i could close my eyes forever
but i would miss the life i left behind.
life is about making a choice,
and making the best of it.
you only live once.
make it all count.

. and i'm trying to escape.
the bolded title and lyrics are from One Last Breath by Creed
i'm actually dying of writers block
so i decided to go into the archives
and i pulled that out from September 19, 2007
ive grown to really like it... because i wrote something happy
during what i remember to be a really tough time for me
so it was like my silver lining
and to this day, i can still relate to this
so, yay =D
thats all for now, enjoy!!!

XoXo
DeaTHoFBeauTY

No comments: