Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, November 17, 2008

i guess life cant get any better then this!

when two of a kind collide.

i heard what you were saying but it all lies

used me, lose me goodbye



i'm drowning out the past with the speakers

but the ghosts draw near and near

i'm closing out your voice and al these fears

but i just can't leave it beahind



so goodbye, goodbye goodbye

take it all away

bring me back to the safe place

in your arms where i'm alvie

take it all away

bring me thoughts of the good times

where all we did

No comments: