Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dying for something new

I want to keep life interesting...
if there's nothing interesting about life, what's the point in living it?
But if there's nobody with me to help keep things interesting,
then I think I hit a bit of a road block.

Trying to find a way to get my points across to ya,
but I'm stumbling over my words and it just comes out
as smiles and sunshines and stupid sayings that I cover up as jokes.

I don't know why everyone's asking me if I'm alright.
I don't walk around the halls with a frown and slashed wrists.
For fucks sake I'm a seventeen year old teenage girl
forgive me for being bitchy at times
and while I'm ranting
forgive me for not caring about what you think.
about how I dress, how I do my hair, how my teeth look, my occasional lack of makeup, the music I listen to, etc.
Fuuuuuck Youuuuu.

aaaannnnddddd thhattt is all.
Dee Oh Bee

No comments: