Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's not like I consider suicide...

...but I always wonder
what would happen if one day,
I just disappeared from everyones lives.
Or
if I never existed,
how that would affect the people who I was closest with.

How would everyone react?
Would they be different if I had been in their lives?
I go through possible scenarios but that doesn't seem to do me any good,
since my self-esteem isn't too high to begin with.
I doubt I've changed the lives of people
though if I have,
I'm sure someone else would have been there to do it if I was never around.

Procrastinating my extra chemistry studying
woke up today unable to lift my head.
The pounding and throbbing were growing with every attempt to wake the fuck up.
My first migraine.
And for the first time in a while
I remembered my dream...
nightmare...
what you will.

When you get used to analyzing every bit of the world around you,
you begin to analyze yourself, and make relations to things you would never even consider relating yourself to beforehand.
And once you drive yourself crazy,
you're pretty much
the
Death Of Beauty    / <-- strike one

No comments: