Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Going into the new decade...

Unsure of how loved I really am.
Scared of what's to come.
Falling way too deep.
Filled with hopes and wishes.
With dreams tangled up in you.
With everything I've ever known
being questioned and re-evaluated.

Going into 2010...
scared shitless.

But before the ball drops,
I will finalize my year
in every way I can.

No matter what,
I will have a clean slate, a fresh beginning.
Single or taken,
with friends or enemies,
with goals
and absolutely
NO
regrets.

See you in the new year...
with a whole new outlook.

Sincerely,
The Death Of Beauty

No comments: