Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i've gone too far to come back from here...

...but you dont have a clue

a papercut can bleed as much as a bullet wound,
but it's all how you heal it.
why do we have to live by day?
at least we're not blinded at night
blinded by light,
blinded by love
blind.
what's the point of sight when we can't see what's real
what's the point of love when we're too blind to see it...
eyes are gateways to the souls,
they let hidden emotions fall like teardrops.
he's got the dreamcatcher eyes,
that make me a daydream believer.
make me a believer,
make me believe.

.you don't know what you do to me.
-Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody) by Paramore! (who are nominated for a Grammy! HOLY FUCK)
well, Christmas is coming up
i'm Jewish, but my boyfriend isn't.
and i am oh so TERRIBLE at getting gifts.
so i'm pretty much screwed.
HELP MEEE
what do i get a boyfriend for the holidays?
this is my first boyfriend that i've actually had over the holidays...
so, what do i do?

No comments: