Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, December 6, 2007

so let go, let go, jump in...

...well whatcha waiting for?

pump up my heart,
let's go to the races.
don't you ever wish that your life
took place in a Harry Potter novel?
you get to escape into a new, unknown world.
and you can send your problems away with a flick of a stick.
don't you ever wish that you would
actually see a White Rabbit run by
with his chain holding the time?
i want to live in a winter wonderland.
i guess my yellow brick road,
was just a beer-stained sidewalk,
and i'm following the fucker who made the mess.
i need a scarecrow to show me which way to go.
i need a helping hand to make it through,
could you be my scarecrow?

.there's beauty in the breakdown.

long time no post! hey!
well, nevermind what i wrote above, i'm a retard.
i'm in love i'm in love!
and my boyfriend is the sweetest thing :)
how's everybodyy?

1 comment:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

im good how bout you??so your bf was he the one you went to te dance with??