Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, December 3, 2007

all aboard AHAHAHAHA!!

im going off the rails

thunderstorm inside my head.
obsessions over the immorally right.
fall asleep with one eye open,
maybe i'll miss a moment pass me by.
let's take a shot for the sake of not remembering.
let's take a pill for the sake of exploring.
explore the realms and enter the unknown,
like walking into a new room,
new faces,
new shit.
the only difference between a train and a car is the tracks.
you never know where you're going.
you never know where you'll be next.
look me up when in town,
i'll show you around,
i'll make you frown.
i'll show you the world through eyes like sea,
and tell you what real sadness is to me.
a crooked grin is just a broken smile,
pick up the pieces and stay a while.
run away train and turbulent plane,
let's get lost in the pouring rain.
who sees sadness when tears are hidden,
who sees truth when dreams are forbidden?
keep me safe, keep me warm,
but keep my clothing tattered and torn.
keep me trapped inside a well,
toss your penny-filled dreams and tell
me your darkest dreams and fears,
if you could be there to wipe the tears
that hide in everlasting rain,
just watch me through your window pane.
i'm going crazy but i have grown,
these secrets lie in the well-known.
complete the puzzle, but its just the frown,
sadness is just my smile upside down.

on this CRAZY TRAIN!!

the title and lyrics are of course CRAZY TRAIN by Ozzyy!
well this was a long one, i actually started rhyming.
hah well this weekend...
saturday was the party at my house.man it was sick.
we thought that there wasnt going to be any beer,
so us 4 girls and 3 guys sat around eating pizza and watching borat.
then after a phone call we get a knock at the door.
two college guys with a 24 pack of coors light...
nice!! i thought they were going to trash my house but they were really nice.
i didn't drink much, not even a whole bottle haha.
truth or dare... ahem NO comment!
alright this is REALLY long so im outtie.

.Im.Fucking.Crazy.
.Death.Of.Beauty.

3 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

?? i need someone to talk to. so even tho your not here ill talk to you. thanx:D i feel funny:\ oh well. i don't wanna talk about my self tho. so tell me about your self? what kind of places do you shop at? you seem to be into the frilly pink kinda thing ^_^ oh well welll....ttly

.Death.Of.Beauty. said...

haha kat. there's nothing to tell about me. what kind of places i shop at, well i'm pretty sure i dont buy anything frilly or pink, and certainly not them both combined! hahaa wowie im not preppy in the least. i shop at american eagle but not often. i live in Canada but i'm dying to check out Hot Topic whenever i'm in the States. haha what about you?

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

LOL i was just kidding about the frilly pink thing. i don't wear that either. OMG you don't have hottopic??? i would die with out one. well if you ever are in the states you have to check it out ^_^