Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, December 29, 2007

love me love me

say that you love me...

im just a damn love fool.
its almost me and my boyfriends one month. yay
and happy new year too you all...

i can't sleep tonight,
demons await me in dreams unimaginable.
my fingers are rough against my own skin,
damn these metal strings.
even my own escape causes me pain
emotional and physical pain.
the fingers that pull melodies out of useless metal strings.
ballads of the dead, bring me to life.
back to the breaks, crashes and burns.
i spit into the face of society.
my new years resolution? to be real.

there are nooo...
raindrops on roses
and girls in white dresses
it's sleeping with roaches
and taking best guesses
shades of the sheetss and before all the stainss
...and a few more of my lleeaasstt favourite thiiiingss...

3 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

!hola!

.Death.Of.Beauty. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.Death.Of.Beauty. said...

hi kat! howve you been?!

CresceNet: Obrigado para ler meu blog! eu não fala português. faz você fala inglês? usa um tradutor ajudar me entende você, e responder a você. pesaroso se seu não correto. agradece você. =)