Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

this is a warning...

...when you start the day just to close the curtains

my friend once told me that theres a
reason that teeth were white.
it's so that even in the darkest times,
a smile can brighten your grey skies.
smiles are like diseases:
contagious and hard to get rid of.
unfortunately so is heartbreak.

i think everyone is illiterate.
they choose to see words by appearance instead of meaning.
we have to add big flashy arrows just so the sign could be read.
and sometimes that doesnt even work.
lets make the stop sign hot pink and blue,
and make warnings into eyesores.

i guess my fate was set after that South Park episode.
no no trust me, there is a cure for gingervitis.
it just gives me more of a reason to be a bitch to people i hate.
"it's in my non existent soul. all devil spawn are bitches."

have you ever noticed this?
he walks up to you on a good day and says "hey, you look really pretty today"
the only thought crossing your mind... "just today?"

((gauge your eyes and lock the doors,
let's not let them see anymore.
let's make a habit outta this,
we'll make a habit outta this.))
((to be continued...))

.you're thinking about what i've given up.

the bolded title and lyrics are The Mixed Tape by Jacks Mannequin.
random rants about things i've noticed in the world today.
well in other news...
i've got a boyfriend.. shocking yes yes very much
i pretty much choked on my Diet Pepsi thinking back on it
well it's all going UPhill!
how's everyone else doing??

No comments: