Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, January 28, 2008

'::.selfishness.::'

i'm so sick, infected with, where i live

they say it's love,
but they also say that i should see a doctor.
blind me with fake white toothed smiles.
you're only fooling yourself.
look to me
sing serenades
what movie did you rip off today?
practicing breakup lines in the mirror
let's just end it with a bang.
roses arent always red,
but violets are always blue.
lets pick stars,
and turn night into day.
and let promises crumble
like leaves in deep fall.
hakuna matata
you'll ;;FADE;; with .me.

.let me live without this empty bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Lexy,
wow... i haven't read your stuff in a while, that was... interesting; and really deep. Hoping it doesn't have anything to do with a certain someone.
and one last point... i found your blog!! :D
lol, took me a while to see it was on myyearbook, :P
im not gonna write my name so you can guess, i think i gave enough clues ;D