Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, May 19, 2008

close your eyes and make believe, this is where you want to be...

...forgetting all the memories

i'm buried deep inside my head
thoughts cage and swallow me whole.
i keep a note of thoughts and dreams,
so my mind can stay free
so i can be real.
i can hardly blink,
i can hardly sleep.
i've grown accustomed to hollowed eyes
and shadowy features.
i see it everywhere.
i see you everywhere.
eyes closed, eyes opened.
i'm never safe.
haunting..
wanting..
needing..
i look down on rippling puddles
when there is no rain to fall.
where do you look for a piece of mind
when you think you've lost it all?

.try to forget love cause love's forgotten me.
Decoy by Paramore

i'm hating the nightmares because i forget them when i awake
i'm hating nightmares because i'm a wreck at school
i'm hating nightmares because i grow so restless and
now i'm going out of my mind
rawwrrr....
i can't think straight. i need books.
i need to fucking sleep!!

1 comment:

Magic! Lady said...

hey what have you been up to , I haven't talk to you in awhile , well anyway I been up to my own drama ,so just get back at me when you can