Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

i can feel you all around me...

...thickening the air i'm breathing

the things i do for him
so he will never let go.
i cant keep grip on vaseline hands
as they reach out towards me just to mock.
everything i learn to trust turns into a lie.
i have the feeling to let it show.
eating at my soul from the inside out.
try to speak, but it falls on deaf ears.
sending gestures to the blind.
i'm lost in time and space.
set me free
set me free
let me out of this misery
and show me a world
as bright as the sea.
sad and cliche, pathetic yet true.
i'm completely worthless without you.

.savouring this heart that's healing.
All Around Me- Flyleaf
my blog needs a makeover. fack. exams soon.not posting much anymore.better to write it down. more people know it now. have to restrict what i say. fuck it all. going to bed. goodnight all who care.

1 comment:

Sandman said...

Hi, its been awhile, I have been out of the blogging world for some time...

Good luck with exams