Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

in a perfect world, i see no therapist...

...in a perfect world, this wouldn't make me sick

don't blame me
pulling my hair out is now just a regular activity.
saves me from a breakdown.
that and guitar of course.
i hate it all.
i hate that i have to practice smiling in the mirror,
it never comes out right in the halls.
i hate that i have nothing to make me stand out,
appearance isnt everything anymore.
i hate that i end up pushing friends away,
after a while, their faces just double
i hate that i have trust issues,
because now i can't trust even those closest to me.
i hate that everything thats good to me ends up leaving,
because then i have to start all over again.
i hate that i can't believe promises and love,
because i see it crash and fall around me.
back to being f.i.n.e.

.she pulls the trigger until the gun goes click.
lyrics by Billy Talent... called Perfect World
well i know the world is definitely not perfect.
whats the difference between feeling lonely and being alone
at least when you're lonely you have someone to turn to.

1 comment:

Magic! Lady said...

yeah I guess that is the difference between being alone and being lonely , but they sure do feel the same.