Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, May 5, 2008

some people think their always right, others are quiet and uptight...

...others they seem so very nice, nice, nice, nice

unconsciousness blooming,
it's the dreams they see,
you wish to last millenniums,
but not for me.
i have monsters behind these eyelids,
awaiting me when the moon is tall.
and the night darkens as i hear,
sleep and bare it all...
sleep is so tempting...
but i'm no daredevil.
i'll stick my pinkie toe to test the waters,
sucked in by the tide.
i'm drowning in life,
but i can drink it all in.
let's strike a final pose,
on ice ponds too thin.
reaching surface,
wish i could've stayed,
for a life like this,
has been greatly delayed.

.inside they might feel sad and wrong, oh no.
Bolded and title is the amazing You Only Live Once by The Strokes
WOOTWOOT.
major headache...
uh don't don't don't GET UP!!
SHOOT ME DOWNNN
SHUT ME UPPP
I'LL CALlllm doownnn
WOOOAHHAHA

2 comments:

Magic! Lady said...

I like this post/poem ,it really says a lot

Magic! Lady said...

thanks for the comment , so I saw that you like paramore , have u heard their new song called ,"That's what you get", it's really good