Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

even though day after day...

...i look for a reason to stay

every day i reach a new low,
so i dont bother to ask when it'll end.
i wipe my eyes before i sleep,
and never wonder why my tears turn red.
i find comfort in quiet spaces.
and scream through soundproof windows.
my chin is only comfortable on my knees.
why is my room always so damn cold?
sleep with one eye open
but walk with both eyes down.
out of my mind
don't know when i'll be back.
just because i don't talk,
doesn't mean i can't hear.

.if only you could tell why i feel this way.
title and bolded is Hung Up by Suzie McNeil.
i've been sick in the head for about a week now.
it's driving me crazy
can't wait for sleep to come
it's been too long...

1 comment:

Magic! Lady said...

wow this post sounds so similar to me and what I do , I like it