Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

can i please scream in your ear? i want to prove my point

oh, she's wandering around
drinking in the sweet scent of life
don't bother looking down
rather watch her time pass her by

there she goes
that sad and torn soul
there she goes
with no one to help her

she's wandering around
with her heart on her sleeves.
with nowhere to go
she drags along memories and dreams
nowhere to go
that sad and torn soul
got nothing but time left to face
hoping there's so much more to live for in this place

No comments: