Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

and now he knows...

That I'll always love him
What he meant to me
That I cried over him (after we hung up)
That I'd still die for him
Which songs were about him
My shattered hopes for our future
That I was always jealous of his girl friends
That I've always been a bit too emotional when he's gone
How angry he used made me
How unconditionally in love I am with him
That I found home in his arms
That he was my first best friend
That he was my crying shoulder
That when I broke down he put me back together... only to break me down again!
How soothing his presence was to me
That keeping our possible 'mistake' sometimes sounds like a good idea... so I can always keep you
That I loved waking up with him beside me
How much I miss him now that he's gone...
And he knows that he misses me too.
...Because I'm actually gone....

He reads this.
You know you saved my life.
Yet you're now killing me.
I'm attached to you.
Whys that a bad thing?
You're leaving, I understand that.
So why end something that was good?
Why?
Because you can't handle commitment.
Because you can't handle attachment and love.
Because you can't handle the fact that someone might love you enough to let you go in the end.
Because you can't handle someone like me.

Someone like the
.DeathOfBeauty.

No comments: