Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

breaking down...

...is always easy.
But so hard accepting.
You feel weak, and pathetic and insecure.
Now,
I am incapable of breaking down.
It seems I've cried myself dry...
...
But it doesn't mean I can't lash out at the people I seem to love.
So I can show him and myself how miserable I am.

I CAN'T EVEN WRITE ANYMORE
It's just a rant.
It seems like everyones leaving
- The guy I love...or loved... whatever he wants me to feel.
- my best friend who just left for British Columbia... and the last time I saw her was on a stretcher at the Warped Tour
- my other best friend who had run away from home, but she came back so meh hah...
- my friends who made new ones at work

Blahhh life doesn't seem to be
looking up for the
Death....ofbeauty.

No comments: