Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And he will never know...

How much I love him
What he means to me
That I cry over him
That I'd die for him
Which songs are about him
When I think about him
How much I talk about him
My hopes for our future
My secret fantasies
That I'm always a jealous one
That I'm always a bit too emotional when he's gone
How angry he sometimes makes me
How unconditionally in love I am with him
That I find home in his arms
That he's my first best friend
That he's my crying shoulder
That when I broke down he put me back together
How soothing his presence is to me
That sometimes I wish for a 'mistake' so I can keep a piece of him here
That I love waking up with him beside me
How much I'll miss him
when he leaves...
Everything that will help me to remember the good times.
Everything that will help me to remember that he cares too.

And he won't know
that he will miss me too.

...Until I'm actually gone....

I guess in a way ZG saved my life.
In so many ways...

If he reads this though, I guess it'll be part of his plane letter when he leaves me.
Love him never in sight, but
Forever and Ever in Heart and Mind <3

Love Makes Fools Of Us All...
Even The
.Death.Of.Beauty.

No comments: