Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

you send me spinning...

...and i'm ready to cut guitar strings
be my noose
be my razor
be my cliff
be that
bullet in my chest
that pounding softly as you
curve your index finger
hug it close
like you hugged me
once before you decided to leave
now it's all a big facade
a big charade
and nothing left
but i feel the same
.
inches from death but i feel alive
for the first time
and you're a cool criminal
stole that piece of me
that's once called a heart.
hide the evidence
hide the evidence
hide it fast
before
it gets too dark

No comments: