Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happiness For Sorrow? What A Bargain...

well why don't you just grow up?
it about time you started making sense
with your trickery and your rhymes
you got me... completely twisted

you're the 'con' who is condemned;
the 'lie' I should believe;
the 'word' that cuts like a sword
you should be locked up for everything you do to me
you make me stutter when i speak
you make me laugh, you make me squeak
your smile shines brighter than the sun could ever
if you asked for me, i would stay with you forever
you always make me lose track of all time
(hell, you even make me fucking rhyme!)
but why does so much happiness bring so much sorrow?
you take everything as a joke, a clown of the highest rank
this is some dysfunctional calamity, and your the subject of my story
the imminence of your wits is near, and I'm anticipating
but i cant help but wonder... is this what I've been waiting for?

this is to you, My Favourite Liar
"I'm Hopelessly Hopeful And Your Just Hopeless Enough"

--Bury Me In Your Memory--

No comments: