Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

So We Just Take It Back...

These Words And Hold Our Breath...

you send me spinning like a tornado.
fuck spinning I just want to fly
your words ring through me
like echos in a soundproof room
whispers smooth like the seashore
but the damn waves just collapse on me
and when the tides come in
I'll take natures course
become sucked under the stinging salt water
barely able to hold on
you say take risks
I say make risks
go by my own rules, follow my own current
but the one I try to hide from, takes the same route
its addicted to my hopelessness
like a cat to the mouse
like a bird to the worm
like a drunk to the beer
like a fish to the line
well, hook.line.sinker.

...Forget The Things We Swore We Meant...

No comments: