Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

With Smiles On Our Faces...

We're Dropped And Well Concealed
In Secret Places....

fake smiles of course
why should we hide our emotion
kept in the dark
you say " are you emo?"
i say "no i'm fine"
Fucked up. Insecure. Neurotic. Emotional
F.I.N.E.
funny how the same word could have two possible meanings
like trust.
like happiness.
Your Happy: To Feel Content And Glee
Im Happy: I'm Alive
I Miss this Eeries feeling inside
When Misery Comes Crawling
A feeling that tells me im not alone
Dont care if its corny
Dont care if this is cliché

Everyone has a motto
A slogan to go by
Something that represents you
Or else your left with nothing
My Motto?
Fake A Smile
Fake A Laugh
Shed Some Tears
Paint Life
Black
you'll never know
how much i loved him
you'll never know
how much i want him back
i love you...

Avoid the dark voids of life
or else you'll never see whats in the light

...Dont Pretend You Ever Forgot About Me...

No comments: