Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You Only Hold Me Up Like This...

cause you dont know who i really am
i used to waste my time dreaming of being alive
now i only waste time dreaming of you...

well this time i know
i wont give up
the clock chimes 11
times almost up
i am what i never was before
my prince charming awaits
i wish time would just slow down
savour the feeling
cherish the moment
who knows when my day will come again
as i look into his caramel eyes and lean in
I'll remember that moment for as long as i live
the clock chimes 12
once.
i realize
two.
that heartbreak
three.
is the only outcome
four.
which i will make
five.
gasp for air
six.
mind slips
seven.
leave a memory
eight.
on his lips
nine.
and leave before he finally sees
who i really am.
ten.eleven.twelve.
its all over
left a memory like a glass slipper
and it will just be a memory
of what was, and will never truly be.

Disney Classics say that a kiss seals true love. Well, my life seems to be the Disney Movie from hell. Cinderella got her happily ever after. He went after her. Guess it's true when they say that everything is better in movies.
...Like I'll Ever Be The Same...

No comments: