Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace In Pieces

the water's never been so deep
and im sinking further and further
with nothing to hold on to
could this be considered murder
as i gasp for air my lungs expand
wish that feet weren't in water, but sand
feeling the weight press onto my shoulders
i drown, i drown, drown
why can we carry on
when the futures yet to unfold
why can we hold on
when we have nothing to hold
whats the point of living
with your tail between your legs,
your like a dog who begs
for treats when you desire.
i desire to aspire
i aspire my dreams to come true
but everything i hold to
always leads back to you.
the water's abyss is just to deep
and im sinking further and further
with nothing but you, to hold on to
my last breath whispered "murder"

No comments: