Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm Holding Out And I'm Holding On...

...To Every Letter And Every Song

dont come close;
lonliness can be contagious.
I now wear my heart on my sleeve
no point in hiding, its been bruised to numbness
its these times I wish I were an Anne Rice novel character
hidden from daylight; secluded from others
given eternal life, but sold my soul.
but being a shadow of the night,
I would step outside at the crack of dawn
nobody has truly happy endings
fairytales were made to make the world happy.
a false happiness i assure you.
wading into dangerous waters can make ripples of disaster
a small breeze could become a hurricane
a short walk can be a great escape
its all calm before the storm
im pulling plugs in a flooded room
consequences are for the cautious
screw superstitions, I already have years of bad luck
and when the weight is lifted
why not waste a few more?

You Still Know The Way To Make My Makeup Run

No comments: